Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update on Hank Skinner's Case

Late in the day on Wednesday, March 24, 2010, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay of execution to allow time for DNA testing of relevant items related to the murders of Twila Busby and her sons.

Note well, especially those who live and VOTE in Texas, that Gov. Perry did not lift a finger to halt the planned execution, nor has he shown any interest whatsoever in the basic issue of guilt or innocence. Remember, you get the government you demand -- or the government you settle for.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reall think that he should have stopped the execution to see the results of the DNA testing because it may have brought something else to the situation. MC

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions

Anonymous said...

I very glad to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D too bookmarked .
some truly interesting details you have written.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I retwit it on my Twiiter
Bob Peters, CA

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

This is very inspiring work you have created for us. Some people need to know that these things can ensue to anyone. You have shown me a better view now.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.

Anonymous said...

very interesting info ! .

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the article! I hope the author does not mind if I use it for their course .

Anonymous said...

Your site is really good and the posts are just wonderful. Thank you and keep doing your great work.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for something like this, thanks! I think all of this helpful info are so helpful. Bookmarked, I Well check back later!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your web site is very cool.

Anonymous said...


st. It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog!